Price is per bag of 250 screws.
• Designed to fasten steel roofing to wood purlins used in post-frame construction, & plywood or OSB used in residential construction.
• 5/16 cupped HWH with a molded ZAMAC 5 Zinc-Aluminum alloy provides lifetime protection against red rust on the head & washer. The ZAMAC 5 alloy provides more strength than more common ZAMAC 3 alloy. You may obtain a free copy of the written warranty upon request.
• ZXL is an excellent choice for GALVALUME & other long-life metal roof panels.
• Threads transition from fine to coarse to generate superior holding strength in various wood substrates.
• Sharp point with pronounced lead thread consistently drills high-tensile 29 & 26 gauge steel with no "point walking."
• Type 17 point reduces metal shavings that can embed themselves in the rubber washer.
FOR PROPER APPLICATION, THE USE OF IMPACT DRIVERS ARE NOT RECOMMENDED ON ANY PAINTED FASTENER
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.