Loading... Please wait...

Hover over image to zoom

  • Image 1

Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed



 Product Description

Pricing applies to online orders only.

Uni vent is used where ventilation is desired at ridge of building.

Uni vent seals all gaps between panels and ridge cap while allowing air circulation thru attic.

Uni vent has adhesive on one side to hold it in place when rolled out on roof, or applied to bottom of ridge cap.

Where no venting is required, use outside foam closures instead of uni vent.

 Find Similar Products by Category

Vendors Other Products

 Product Reviews

Write review

This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!




Click the button below to add the Uni-Vent to your wish list.